The Directors all share the same vision, to provide a high quality, cost effective and pragmatic
geotechnical, mining, geological and environmental service to our clients. We take pride in
our work, we enjoy our work, and we are very committed to provision of timely services at a
reasonable cost with clearly presented solutions.
We will operate as a niche small to medium sized technical consultancy practice and grow the business gradually, in a sustainable manner. Our long term aim is to provide a national service delivered by local offices, run by technically proficient staff with a strong business acumen.
Our aim is to maintain a vibrant and dynamic working environment where clients and employees expectations are always considered, responded to and achieved. As a group of people we are committed to our core values and constantly measure ourselves individually and collectively against our own personal high standards and the expectations of clients. Our core values are:
- Our clients should trust our reputation, service and opinion
- We firmly believe that we are here to provide pragmatic technical solutions
- We entered this business because we are scientists and we want to continue being passionate about our work
- Our personnel are all experts in their field
- We will always provide a good service